Application - Form 6D

You should use this form to apply to revoke a conciliation decision under s.60(2) of the Accident Compensation Act 1985 or s.299(2) of the Workplace Injury Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2013.

These forms are current as at 11 November 2014.

FilesFile typeSize
Microsoft Office document icon Application - Form 6DDOC48.5 KB
PDF icon Application - Form 6DPDF16.07 KB
Area of Legislation: