Trainee Court Registrar recruitment dates announced
YOUR CAREER AS A TRAINEE COURT REGISTRAR STARTS HERE
The Magistrates' Court of Victoria is recruiting
APPLICATIONS OPEN MONDAY 6 FEBRUARY AND CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY 26 FEBRUARY 2017
Do you want a career? Have you completed VCE or Tertiary Studies or work experience in a relevant field? Take this first step in becoming a qualified Court Registrar and build an exciting career within the Victorian justice system.
Working in the Magistrates’ Court of Victoria
The Magistrates' Court of Victoria (the Court) has a long and proud history of providing justice for the people of Victoria across the state. The Court aims to provide an efficient, modern and responsive service to the public, court users and all stakeholders.
A Trainee Court Registrar will:
- Work alongside the judiciary as a bench clerk performing a wide range of administrative duties inside and out of the courtroom.
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service to key stakeholders including the magistrates, police, the legal profession, and members of the public with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Complete the Certificate in Court Services.
- Transfer through various sections and different locations of the MCV across the state including city, metropolitan and regional locations.
Some of the capabilities and experience we are looking for?
- Career orientated individuals who have VCE/HSC (or equivalent), tertiary course or work experience in a relevant field
- Team players with the ability to meet tight deadlines with attention to detail, demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, and competent computer skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service and being sensitive to the needs of others.
- Ability to organise and prioritise daily work and demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Willingness to work at different Court locations within the State.
For further important information please visit the Careers page on our website.
Then visit www.careers.vic.gov.au to submit an Application.