Proper Venue

Type the name of your suburb/town in the below window to provide the proper venue of the Magistrates' Court for the issuing of proceedings in the civil and criminal jurisdictions of the Court.

Intervention order proceedings may be issued at any Magistrates' Court venue, however it is recommended that you contact your local Court for further information. 

Once you have entered a  name of your suburb/town click on 'Go' to bring up the relevant court for that location.

Area of Legislation: