National Relay Service

Are you hearing or speech impaired?

You can call the National Relay Service.  This is a free and confidential service for people who have difficulty with telephone communication because of their hearing or speech impairment.

TTY/Voice:  133 677

Speak and Listen: 1300 555 727

Inform the NRS operator that you want to communicate with a Registrar at your local court and give the operator the phone number for the court.

Further information about the NRS is available from their website from the link  to the right

If you have a hearing impairment, the Magistrates' Court can arrange for an interpreter to assist you in court.  The Court can also arrange amplification and hearing technologies if needed.  You must contact the court before your court date to arrange this assistance.